HOW TO DRINK MORE WATER EVERY DAY
How to Drink More Water Every Day?
Water is the best thing you can put in your body. It protects your brain, lubricates your joints, regulates your body temperature, and removes waste from your body. Many of us may ignore these important facts throughout the day. Here are some great ways to help yourself drink more water every day.
what does water do for the human body?
1.prevents loss of memory as you age 2.dehydration taxes the heart by causing it to pump faster to get sufficient oxygen to your muscles 3.water is essential for the body to sweat and release toxins 4.cleanses toxic waste from various parts of the body and carries it to the liver and kidneys for removal 5.lubricates joints and lessens discomfort from arthritis or back pain 6.slows down the aging process and makes skin smooth 7.lessens addictive urges,including caffeine,alcohol and certain drugs 8.water allows for efficient cell repair 9.allows red blood cells to carry oxygen more efficientky,resulting in better muscular function and increased mental acuity 10.without the flow of water,there's insufficient water to remove waste and toxins through your stool
Invest in a filter: Better Filtered = Better TasteA refrigerator filter can remove sediment and minerals, especially chlorine smells, which makes your refrigerator filtered water taste even better than expensive bottled water. Here are some tips for drinking more filtered water every day:
- Make sure your filter is replaced every six months
- Make sparkling water and homemade drinks
- Take clean water On-the-Go
- Brew coffee and tea with filtered glacialpurefilter® water.
Add Flavor to Your Pitcher: More Flavors = More Glassfuls
Infusing water with the essence of fruits, herbs, and other botanicals can help you drink plenty of liquids without the downside of excess calories, sugars, and artificial flavorings. There are many easy combinations for natural detoxification that are good for fat-burning, digestion and relieving headaches. Top 10 Ideas for Infused Water
- Strawberries + kiwi + cucumber
- Orange + lemon + lime
- Raspberries + lemon + mint
- Cucumber + lime + strawberry + mint
- Lemon + raspberry + rosemary
- Orange + blueberry + basil
- Lime + ginger root + basil
- Watermelon + pineapple + coconut
- Cucumber + mint + jalapeño
- Grape + raspberry + pineapple
Flavor-Infused Ice Cubes
Flavor-infused ice cubes are wonderful and refreshing ingredients to be added in your drinks. Especially for summer when the air is hot, the kids are bored, and the bugs are biting. There are several amazing flavored ice cube ideas you can try to jazz up your water:
- Floral Ice Cubes: savor the beauty of flowers by freezing them in ice cubes. Only use edible varieties, blooms such as orchids, nasturtiums, hibiscuses, pansies, and snapdragons that have been grown to be eaten.
- Fruit Infused Ice Cubes: add diced fruit like oranges, kiwis, watermelons, strawberries, or peaches to the water in your ice cube tray and freeze. Then add them to your water bottle or morning smoothies; they will look and taste great.
- Herbal Ice Cubes: you can also add green tea leaves, mint, basil, fennel or rosemary to enjoy a fresh taste. Freeze them for 6 hours or longer, then add to your favorite summer drinks.
- Bruce Gao