Unknown flower name🌺
The red color of the pomegranate makes your summer full of vitality; the purple color of the grape makes your summer full of mystery; the fragrance of the tea makes you no longer afraid the heat in the summer and enjoy it quietly.
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think you might need a refrigerator water filter, you can click below website to find what you need👉https://gpfilter.com/pages/find-filters)
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Four Seasons Spring Oolong Tea
Guava sauce: 20g
Sugar syrup: 30g
Pear: 3 pieces
- Brew the four seasons spring oolong tea with water from 203℉ to 212 ℉. (Tips: Use cross-stirring method to make each piece of tea stretch out, which can more scent the tea);
- Add 20g of guava sauce and 30g of sugar syrup to a new cup as a base;
- Crush the raisins, squeeze the juice, and pour the flesh into the cup;
- Add water and soaked tea;
- Add 3 pieces of chopped pears and pomegranate seeds;
- Perform adequate agitation;
- A colorful, healthy summer drink is ready.
Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!