Sweet Potato Ice Latte
Latte means milk in Italian, it pronounced [Lah-te]. The latte with the sweet potato scent is the favorite coffee lover, and the scent is unforgettable. A touch of sweetness, a healthy coffee for everyone, I fell in love with this latte. This sweet potato latte without coffee is very simple, just need milk and sweet potatoes.
- Cooked sweet potato peeled
- Pour milk
- The ratio of milk to sweet potato 3:1
- Add a small spoonful of sugar
- Stir up to a delicate state
- Sifting (making the latte more delicate)
- Pour into a cup filled with ice cubes
- Cream topping
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.