Strawberry Peach Iced Tea🍓🍑🍵
Take a bite, the sweetness of the white peach, the special fruity aroma of the strawberry, and some sweet and sour taste. That feeling, like in the taste buds of the tongue, opened the air, and the troubles were completely frozen.
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think you might need a refrigerator water filter, if you're interested in, the premium water filter is waiting for you)
- White Peach Oolong Teabag
- Ice cubes
- Fruit(which you like)
- Mint leaves
- Put a tea bag in the cup, add hot water to the tea, and cool for use;
- Add 4-5 strawberries to another cup and crush him;
- After the strawberries are crushed, add honey and ice cubes;
- If you like strawberries, you can continue to add whole strawberry flesh and other fruits you like;
- Mint leaves should not be less;
- At this point, pour in the cooled cold tea;
- You're done! Come and enjoy this cool summer with your friends.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.