Do you like to drink Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato? Today I will teach you to do Starbucks with the same caramel macchiato. Macchiato means "imprint" in Italian. The espresso is a wonderful blend of steamed milk, and the dense milk foam and caramel flavor syrup combine to create a unique sweet mark.
- Take coffee bean flour 18g, filled in the handle;
- Extracting double espresso;
- Cooling for storing;
- Add 120g skimmed milk and caramel syrup into the french press to make milk bubble;
- Add ice cubes to the cup. Pour 260g of cold milk and milk foam then pour espresso;
- Squeeze with caramel sauce.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.