Summer is the time to eat ice cream. Nothing can relieve the heat more than sweet and cold ice cream. No need to buy, you can eat sweet and non-greasy healthy and non-added summer desserts at home. Let's have a look.
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think you might need a refrigerator water filter to clean your water, if you're interested in, please click: here)
Refined white sugar
- Scrape the cream in the middle of the Oreo biscuits;
- Place the biscuits into a basin, crush them and wait for use;
- After beating the egg yolk, add white sugar, and then whisk with an eggbeater;
- Add hot milk to the egg yolk and keep stirring;
- Boil the egg yolks on a low heat until gently boiled and pour them out to cool them;
- After the cream is beaten, add the cooled egg yolk and whisk;
- Pour half into the bowl and pour the biscuit into the other half to mix and stir;
- Chill the half which mixed with biscuit 4 hours;
- After 4 hours, dig out the ice cream and sprinkle some biscuits to decorate;
- That's all, enjoy this healthy and delicious Oreo ice cream!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!