Nectarine Mojito | Drinks Recipes for Summer on July
Do you often feel stressed and upset? If yes, try nectarine mojito now. Because Mint, lime, and sugar were helpful in hiding the harsh taste of this spirit. And a survey by an international market research company found that in 2016 the Mojito was the most popular cocktail in Britain and France. So let us study how do make a trustworthy drink?
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
- Nectarine: 2
- Lemon: 1
- Mint leaf
- Ice cube
- Base wine: rum 10ml
- Soda: 1 bottle
- Remove the washed nectarine's stone and cube it the flesh.
- Cut the lemon into pieces
- Tap the mint leaves to bring it scent and put it in the cup
- Put nectarine and lemon in sequence, Before this that the lemon needs to be squeezed juice into the cup.
- Pour rum, soda
- Add ice cubes
- Decorate with mint leaves and lemon slices to finish.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think you might need a refrigerator water filter, if you want to see, please click here)
- GlacialPure Filters