Do you often feel stressed and upset? If yes, try nectarine mojito now. Because Mint, lime, and sugar were helpful in hiding the harsh taste of this spirit. And a survey by an international market research company found that in 2016 the Mojito was the most popular cocktail in Britain and France. So let us study how do make a trustworthy drink?
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
- Nectarine: 2
- Lemon: 1
- Mint leaf
- Ice cube
- Base wine: rum 10ml
- Soda: 1 bottle
- Remove the washed nectarine's stone and cube it the flesh.
- Cut the lemon into pieces
- Tap the mint leaves to bring it scent and put it in the cup
- Put nectarine and lemon in sequence, Before this that the lemon needs to be squeezed juice into the cup.
- Pour rum, soda
- Add ice cubes
- Decorate with mint leaves and lemon slices to finish.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think you might need a refrigerator water filter, if you want to see, please click here)