Mojito drink | Recipes of July drink
Mojito originated in Cuba, the traditional Mojito is made of: light rum, sugar, lime juice, soda and mint, made of cocktails. In recent years, with the popularity of various types of fruity syrup, the flavor of mojito is more abundant. Replace the soda with beer, I have to say that for those who don’t drink often, this drink is enough to make you dizzy.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
- Mint leaf
- Lemon: 1
- Sugar: 5g
- Ice: three quarters of the cup
- Rum: 30ml
- Ice beer: 1 bottle
- Prepare fresh mint leaves and soak them in clean water.
- One lime, cut into 8 pieces and put in a glass.
- Add 5g of sugar and rolling out the juice.
- Tap the mint leaves to bring out the aroma of mint. Wipe the lip of a glass which will bring cool taste to us and then put it in the cup.
- The base wine of this drink is rum (can also be replaced by other liqueur), add 30ml
- Add the ice cubes, stir, then quickly insert the beer into the cup (the beer must be chilled)
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think you might need a refrigerator water filter, if you want to see, please click here)