Matcha Milk Cover
The sweetness cream, a little salty neutralize the greasy feel of the cream, just the right salty flavor, with the delicate taste of Matcha tea. There is no reason not to fall in love with it.
A refrigerator water filter will improve the taste of drinking water and clean the contaminants in the water. Recommend GlacialPure Filter to you, premium quality and good service will satisfy your all demands.
Cheese powder 3g
Warm water 60ml
Matcha powder 6g
Sea salt 2g / Sugar 8g
Light cream 70ml
Ice water 240ml
- Take matcha powder 6g
- Add 15-20ml of warm water
- Stir until foam
- Add 20 ml water and 20 ml sugar to the pan
- Cook until the sugar melts to turn off the fire
- Pour the tea into sugar water and cool it
- Stir well
- Pour into ice water prepared in advance
- Stir well with a foamer and put it in the refrigerator
- Take 70ml of whipping cream
- Add 8g white sugar
- Add 2g sea salt
- Appropriate amount of cheese powder
- Use a foamer to hit the flow
- Add the milk cap to the ice tea
- Decorate with tea powder
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.