No-Bake| Mango Coconut Milk Pudding
Mango Coconut Milk Pudding
Coconut and mango are the representatives of summer beaches. Let's make mango coconut milk pudding to keep the good times by the sea. Mango coconut milk pudding, no need to bake and without steaming, easy to make. Why not try it?
Water always affect the taste of the dessert. Why not improve the quality of drinking water? glacial pure refrigerator water filter replacement may be your best choice. Premium materials to protect the health of your families.
Coconut milk/ Filtered water
- Mango cut along the pit;
- Cut the flesh;
- Add a little coconut milk and beat it into mango paste;
- Pour into the bowl for use;
- 8g Geely tablets poured into cold water;
- Soak out after soaking;
- Melting water with hot water;
- Pour 1/2 gelatin liquid into mango puree;
- Stir well;
- The cup is placed obliquely;
- Pour in mango puree;
- Frozen for 30 minutes;
- Pour 1/2 gelatin liquid into the coconut milk;
- Stir well;
- Take out the frozen mango puree;
- Pour coconut milk;
- Refrigerated for 2 hours;
- Decorated with mango granules;
- Embellished with mint leaves;
You can also follow the up steps to make a strawberry milk pudding.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
- Bruce Gao