Jelly soda | Recipes of July drink
When you pass by the dessert shop on the street, you will be attracted by the colorful drinks. When the jelly is added with soda, it is definitely a good-looking and tasty drink. Don't need aspire others, we can show you how do it.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
- 360ml water
- 4g jelly powder
- 80g sugar
- Fruit food dye
- Lemon slices
- 180ml Soda
- Pour water, sugar, and jelly powder into the pan
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat and stir while cooking.
- Pour into the mold before the jelly solidified
- Add fruit food dye
- Stir a little
- Refrigerate for three hours or more
- Put the refrigerated jelly in the cup
- Add lemon slices, soda, and leaf fern
Glacial Pure- colorful drinks making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!