How to Make Tasty Pudding Milk Tea?
Pudding Milk Tea
The fragrant milk tea blends into the smooth and soft pudding, which touches the taste buds and the rich sense of smell. Want to eat? Get ready to make it with my recipe!
Tea has a unique aroma, and filtered water can set off the tea to make it more rich. GlacialPure refrigerator water filter can help you relieved enjoy your tea.
- Mix 6g gelatin powder with cold water
- Melting in the hot water jacket
- Add 100g whipped cream to 200g milk. And add 30g white sugar into the pot.
- Cook until warm, do not boil
- Add melted gelatin powder. Stir well;
- Pour into a sealed box. Refrigerate for about 4 hours
- Pour 20g of sugar into the pot
- Low heat to cook. Cook to appear caramel color
- Pour 500g milk and black tea 15g
- Press black tea (this makes the tea more intense)
- Sift and pour out
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate it
- Slice pudding
- Put in pudding
- Pour iced milk tea
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
Milk Tea Series Recipes:
If you're interested in drinking milk tea, we've launched a milk tea recipe before: Black Sugar Pearl Milk Tea
- Bruce Gao