How to Make Matcha Bavarois?
With the thick milk fragrance matcha bavarois, made with only a few gelatins, it will have a soft taste like tofu. When Bavarois melts at the tip of the tongue, the aroma of Matcha then spreads the rich taste of the mouth.
Fine granulated sugar
- Light cream 80ml;
- Sent to six points;
- Refrigerate for sparing;
- Mix 80g fine sugar, 10g matcha powder. Sift them;
- Milk 320ml;
- Water 90ml;
- Heat up to the edge appears small bubbles;
- Stirring while stirring;
- Until the fine sugar is completely melted;
- Put in 1 piece of soft gelatin;
- Stir well;
- Sift it;
- Put it in the refrigerator;
- Add the whipped cream;
- Mix well;
- Pour into the mold;
- Refrigerate for more than 4 hours;
- Squeeze the decorative cream;
- Sprinkle with matcha powder;
- Decorate with Mint leaf.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
- Bruce Gao