How to Make Low-calorie Ice Cream?
Blueberry Yam Ice Cream
Is there healthy low-calorie ice cream? Of course! Next, I will introduce you to the healthy low-calorie and delicious blueberry yam ice cream recipe.
Yam ice cream is a kind of pseudo-ice cream. It uses healthy yam mud with milk and a little sugar. After chilling, it has the soft taste of ice cream and the fragrance of milk. The low card is still healthy, let's try it together!
Only high-quality water can make blueberry jam sweeter. Glacialpure refrigerator water filter can resolve the water problem you've met.
- Take an oil-free, water-free pot;
- Add blueberries and white sugar (3:1);
- Add a little water (to protect the bottom);
- Cook on low heat, keep stirring;
- Add half a lemon;
- Boil the empty jam bottles in boiling water for three minutes in advance;
- Put the jam in the bottle;
- Cool and put in the refrigerator;
- Yam cut and peeled;
- Put in the steamer (15-20 minutes);
- Press yam into mud;
- Add white sugar and milk;
- Stir well;
- Mixed yam mud fill into a pastry bag;
- Dilute jam;
- Make a base of yam mud;
- Topped with jam.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
- Bruce Gao