How to Make Lemon-shape Jelly?
The world of jelly is crystal clear, soft and smooth, with a unique lemon shape. Homemade snacks made at home are as simple as that. Follow me and make healthy and delicious snacks together!
Gelatin 1 piece
White Sugar 150g
- Two lemon juice
- Pour 500ml of purified water into the pot
- Lemon juice filtered into the pot
- Boil and turn to the small fire
- Add 150g white sugar
- Stir until completely dissolved
- Soft gelatin tablets with cold water
- Add 60ml Water, 40ml Lemon Dew, half of the lemon juice and soft gelatin into a pot
- Heat over low heat until the gelatin dissolves
- Remove the pulp fiber
- Put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
- Bruce Gao