How to Make Grape Jam at Home?
Today, the purple grape jam is online! When making the grape sauce, pay attention to the selection of large, full-bodied, fresh-tasting, hard-touch grapes. The color of the jam that comes out of this way will be bright and attractive, and you can also eat rich flesh.
The fresh purple of the grape juice always gives a mysterious feeling. When you mix a cup of grape juice, water will help you a lot to improve the juice taste.
Glacialpure refrigerator water filter uses the premium coconut shell activated carbon. Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI42 & 53 (System) for the reduction of Chlorine. Taste and Odor. Devoted to the health of you and your family.
- Cut off branches of grapes
- Add flour and water
- Wash the impurities of the grape
- Rinse one or two times with water
- Clean seeds with a sucker
- Peel the grapes
- Put the grape peels into the pot
- Add water
- Boil the grapes until the color turns purple
- Boil grape flesh and filtered soup
- Add 50g white sugar
- The fire is boiling and turning to a low heat
- Add lemon juice
- When the soup becomes stick, turn off the heat
- Pour hot into a clean sealed can
- Refrigerate it after cooling
- Put the grape peels and seeds in the pot and cook together, not only to preserve the nutrition but also to make the color and taste of the purple grape jam more vivid.
- Because the viscosity of the flour is relatively large, the grapes washed with the flour's water, the dirt on the grapes is glued by the flour so that the grapes are washed very cleanly.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
- Bruce Gao