I don't know how much you can drink. I won't get drunk for this cup of beer, you can do it. Hahaha, actually this is beer jelly. Although it looks like beer, this creative dessert is actually made from apple juice. Come and Try!
- Soft gelatin tablets with ice water;
- Add half of apple juice and heat over low heat;
- Add softened gelatin tablets;
- Add the remaining apple juice after stirring and melting;
- Stir well;
- Pour to eighty percent full;
- The remaining apple juice is beaten with a whisk;
- Put the foam in the cup;
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- The liquid to be used can be juice or soda similar in color to beer, and of course, can be made directly from beer.
- You need patience to whipped a dense foam. You can use a manual egg beater or an electric egg beater. The whipped foam is very fragile, so the action needs to be light and fast when foaming into the cup.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.