Grapefruit Iced Black Tea | Drinks Recipes for Summer in August
Grapefruit Iced Black Tea
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think a refrigerator water filter you might need, recommend you a premium brand---GlacialPurefilters)
Today's protagonist is our grapefruit baby, the benefits of grapefruit baby can be quite a lot. Grapefruit can be used to inhibit the growth of acne and whiten skin. It is especially suitable for white-collar women who face radiation from the computer every day and suffer from radiation damage and dim skin.
- Grapefruit: 2
- Ice cube: A whole cup
- Soda: 1 can
- Vanilla syrup: 50ml
- Cut the grapefruit into chunks
- Squeezing grapefruit to juice (Needs 150ml)
- Pour in vanilla syrup, stir them.
- Put a whole cup of ice cubes.
- Decorated with grapefruit and mint
- Pour in soda
How to make the vanilla syrup?
The concept of "vanilla" originated in the ancient Mediterranean region and its English is "herb", derived from the Latin "herba".
- Sugar: 200g
- Water: 90ml
- Lemon: half (Squeezed into juice)
- Vanilla pods: 1 (10 cm)
- Put the sugar, water, lemon juice (filtered the juice), and vanilla pods (one cut into two) into the pot.
- Cooked them on low heat and stir with a spoon until all the sugar has melted. Stop stirring after the sugar has melted. After the liquid surface is bubbled, cook for another 5 minutes to turn off the heat.
- Filter it with a fine mesh spoon. After cooling, it can be stored in the refrigerator for one year.
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
- Bruce Gao