Coffee Dessert| Coffee Jelly & Coffee Pudding
This coffee jelly with sweet taste and unique taste is highly recommended. You can also mix milk or coconut milk according to your favorite. A delicious Japanese dessert for summer. Truly Saiki Kusuo's favorite.
- Bubble soft gelatin tablets;
- Heated to melt by water jacket;
- Add 3 spoons of sugar;
- Pour 250ml of Americano;
- Pour the melted gelatin and mix well;
- Pour into the mold;
- Use a kitchen towel to remove the foam;
- Put it in the refrigerator and freeze it to solidify;
- Put in hot water for 5 seconds;
- Demould Easily;
- Plus a teaspoon of milk.
Coffee pudding(No Galetin)
The taste of the rich and delicate coffee pudding is really intoxicating. If you are a coffee lover or a pudding fan, this is a must-try food!
Filtered Water(Glacialpure water filter will improve your water taste.)
- Pour 175ml of milk into the pan;
- Add 30g sugar;
- Cook from low heat until melted;
- Add 3 scoops of Americano;
- Stir well;
- Chill for reserving;
- Put an egg in the bowl, two egg yolks;
- Whisk the eggs, don't stir the bubbles (Otherwise the surface of the baked pudding will not be smooth.);
- Add the cool milk coffee to the egg mixture;
- Stir well;
- Add 100ml of fresh cream and 1 teaspoon of coffee;
- Mix well;
- Pour into the cup;
- Add 2cm of boiling water to the baking tray;
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees;
- Put the pudding cup in and bake for 30 minutes;
- Chilled flavor will be better;
- Squeeze some fresh cream for decorating.
Coffee Jelly & Coffee Pudding Recipes Video:
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
- Bruce Gao