Cocktail Popsicle Recipes| Pink Peach Sparkling
Pink Peach Sparkling
Does the pink bubble arouse your pink heart? The sparkling wine has a variety of fruity and floral notes, and the bubbles are particularly dazzling under the sunlight.
A little bit of whipped cream on the peach popsicle is my favorite part. After the cream is chilled, the taste catches my heart. Put the popsicle into the sparkling wine. When the popsicle is slowly melted into the wine, fruital aroma and bouquet mix together. I always feel very wicked.
- Peeled peach diced;
- Vanilla pods cut open for seed;
- Pour lemon juice into the pot;
- Add sugar, boil and melt until melted;
- Put in peach meat;
- Slightly boil for about 5 minutes until the peach becomes soft;
- Let pot cool, away from the fire;
- Put the cooked peach and juice together in the juicer;
- Add vanilla seeds and mix well;
- Made into peach pulp;
- Add a small spoonful of fresh cream to each mold;
- Put in peach juice;
- Add Peach Ice;
- Freezing for 5 hours;
- Put the peach ice in the wine glass;
- Pour a glass of sparkling wine to enjoy.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
- Bruce Gao