Cherry Champagne | Drinks Recipes for Summer on July
On a hot summer day, Sales of liquor began to rise , Especially the sales of chilled liquor. But It's too boring that drink beer, wine or champagne directly every summer! Try some particular liquor this summer. Bartending a cherry champagne by ourselves. It’s not easy to get drunk, and being buzzed is the most charming state!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
- Cherry: 250g
- Clean water: 100ml
- Sugar: 100g - 150g
- Rum: 20ml
- Cut fresh cherries along the midline, remove the kernels, and put them into the pot.
- Add 100ml of water to the pot, add sugar, and cook cherry syrup on high heat.
- Add rum when the cherry and water become a bit like the sticky texture of the jam.
- After adding rum, turn off the heat with slightly stirring. Note: you can't cook it for too long after adding the wine, which will cause the alcohol to evaporate.
- Filter the cooked cherry syrup and put it in the refrigerator
- Chilled syrup is poured into a champagne glass
- Slowly pour champagne into the glass
The color of cherry champagne is very fantasy , and the colorful colors are perfect for summer.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!