If you enjoy HarryPotter’s magic world, you might notice a special beverage in the book—Butter Beer. It’s a like beer but not real beer drink. And it still fits for children, too. Do you want to know how to do it? Come and keep reading.
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think you might need a refrigerator water filter, if you want to see, please click here )
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Brown sugar: 100g;
Salt: Half a spoon;
Cream Soda: One can
- Make Butterscotch
- Brown sugar and water are heated to syrup in a ratio of 2 to 1;
- After the syrup starts to pop out of dense bubbles, turn to the small fire;
- Add butter, squeeze a little lemon juice, stir until the butter melts;
- Pour in the cream and mix well;
- Add a little salt and cook until the bubble is boiling. Turn off the heat and pour it into the bottle.
Tips: In general, this cream syrup must be added with a little salt to balance its sweet feeling.
- Beat the cream
- The cream was whipped to 8 points
- Add a large spoonful of caramel cream sauce and mix well.
- Assemble butterbeer
- Put the caramel cream sauce in the glass and pour a little whiskey (If you like some alcohol);
- Pour a little creamy soda to create a beer-like bubble;
- Put a little bit of cream on the surface of the cream soda, it's done.
Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!