Black Sugar Pearl Milk Tea
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think you might need a fridge filter of GlacialPure, if you want to see, please click this link👉https://gpfilter.com/pages/find-filters)
If there is no milk tea, how can it be a complete summer? The taste of milk is closely combined with the taste of brown sugar, and the sweet taste is like dancing in the mouth. The chewy pearls are always addictive. Let's make this delicious summer drink together.
Black sugar 100g
Cassava starch 90g
A box of milk
- Add 70g water and 50g brown sugar to the pot
- Add 90g of tapioca starch after boiling
- Mix well quickly
- Cut and smash into a ball
- Add pearls for 25 minutes.
- Cook a few times to cool the water
- Pour into ice water and mix separately
- Add 100g water and 50g sugar
- Pour the pearl after boiling
- Turn off the heat until it is thick
- Finally add brown sugar pearls, ice cubes and milk to the cup.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.