Arbutus drink | Drinks Recipes for Summer in August
Tips: The quality of the water will directly affect the taste of the drink.
(So I think you might need a refrigerator water filter, if you want it, you can click to visit: https://gpfilter.com/pages/find-filters)
Hot summer coming again, cooling down may be the most important thing in the summer.
This time, I will share a drink recipe that will be refreshing during the midsummer season. The main effect is: Cooling and heat reduction, help to digestion, prevent cough. Let's start making it together~
Soda: 1 can
Ice cubes: 10-15
- Wash the arbutus. Soak the bayberry in saltwater for 20 minutes. （Water: Salt = 500:1）, then wash it with pure water.
- Get arbutus juice. Put arbutus and sugar in the pot, boil on low heat, Stir while cooking.
- Pour out the bayberry juice, the arbutus is frozen in the refrigerator.
- Pour ice cube into the cup
- Add two-thirds of arbutus juice, frozen arbutus, and soda. then add the remaining arbutus juice
- Using a mint leaf and fresh arbutus to decoration it.
★Glacial Pure- colorful drinks-making video
Every day, we provide simple recipe videos that you want to try immediately, as well as environmental videos that focus on drinking water and health!
Subscribe to the YouTube channel
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to FB page
Subscribe to Ins
Subscribe to Pin
Thank you for browsing here. If you have any suggestions for our daily recipes or have new ideas, please leave a message in our comment area. Wish you have a wonderful life.
- Bruce Gao